Traveling with your pup is important, and we understand so we’ve put together a list of things you can do at the Forest of Dean & Wye Valley with your furry friends.
- The Granary in Upper Lydbrook – This is a lovely cottage that sleeps two, including your furry friend. It’s within walking distance of a grooming parlour, so don’t worry about your dogs getting dirty.
- Pedalabikeaway Café – This establishment provides snacks and water bowls – they’re used to muddy boots and muddy pups!
- Roslyn Cottage – Cosy cottage that sleeps up to four. Water bowls and cleanup bags are provided for your dogs. It’s located near streams and ponds for your four-legged water lover to play in.
- Tintern Abbey Cottage, Foxes Reach, and Vanilla Cottage – These three cottages have well fenced and gated gardens with dog bowls and spare leads provided. These cottages even give free holidays to Irish setters.
- Deanwood Holidays in Yorkly consist of ten cottages. Dog-welcome boxes are provided, which include a protective feeding mat, scoop and disposable bags, a pet towel for each dog, and an information guide.
- Lea House – A B&B so pet friendly that a friendly Jack Russell and a queenly tortoiseshell cat both live there in harmony.
- House of Bread – Two self-catering B&B, stone-built cottages with more than enough space for your family and your pup.
- Moody Cow Country Pub and Dining – The food here is cooked from scratch using local ingredients and fantastic local wines are on offer too. They’re welcoming to customers on two or four legs.
- Forest Cottages – Nagshead Cottage and Squirrel Cottage are set in prime position to get to all of those dog-friendly eateries and walks. Best of all, dogs visit for free! .
- Sammy’s Walks – Over 20 dog-friendly walking trails are available that allow you to picnic with your pup as you walk.
Don’t forget to visit other dog-friendly venues here.